We are looking for someone to staff our open positions and guide our training center students through the beginning of their next career!
Administer the APT Training Center and APT Apprenticeship Program. Find, attract, train, and retain talent within APT to sustain the growth of the company. Act as a liaison between APT and the community on issues of hiring and training as needed. Own all projects with training-heavy components, like company certifications.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Find and pre-screen candidates to fill needed positions (recruit and interview)
- Build a “pipeline” of talent
- Establish and maintain a searchable internal APT talent management database
- Manage pre-on boarding of candidates who have accepted offers
- Administer skill training for all employees
- Administer the apprenticeship program and the high school training center
- Administer compliance training (safety and certifications) as required per department
- Act as an official HR representative for all required HR functions
- Maintain awareness of department staffing needs
- Develop and maintain, in a professional manner, social media tools related to hiring (Glassdoor, Indeed, LinkedIn recruiter, APT Careers page, and all personal social media accounts findable by the incumbent’s name which are not set to private)
- Take interested parties on tours through the business
- Meet with and maintain excellent relationships with key members of the community as it relates to employment and training
- Represent APT at hiring fairs, school events, and public gatherings as necessary to maintain APT’s good standing in the community
- Build and administer training programs for each department within APT.
- Support HR team by completing tasks as business demands.